Saigon Half Day Tour
Ho Chi Minh City formerly named and still also referred to as Saigon, is the largest city in Vietnam. It was once known as Prey Nokor, an important Khmer seaport prior to annexation by the Viet Namese in the 17th century.
Under the name Saigon, it was the capital of the French colony of Cochin-china and later of the independent republic of South Vietnam 1955–75.
On 2 July 1976, Sai Gon merged with the surrounding Gia Định Province and was officially renamed Ho Chi Minh City after revolutionary leader Ho Chi Minh (although the name Sai Gon is still unofficially widely used).
In the afternoon, our guide will show you the most interesting sights that Ho Chi Minh City has to offer.
Depart from your hotel to the Reunification Palace; this beautifully preserved palace was the residence of the President of the Republic of Vietnam. On April 30th, 1975 the American War officially came to an end here.
Enjoy a visiting the War Remnants Museum where you can see countless artifacts, photographs, and pictures documenting the second Indochina war.
Afterward, we visit The Notre Dame Cathedral, which was built in 1880, and the Old Post Office, which was built sometime between 1886 and 1891. It is one of the best examples of classical French colonial architecture.
Next is Jade Emperor Pagoda. This is an ancient temple, as the Chinese temple style with bright decorative motifs. Our last stop would be at a local market where you can practice your bargaining skills while shopping for souvenirs.
Discover local life and culture. You’ll find some of the friendliest, liveliest, most convivial people in the city here. Return your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City around 18:00 (06:00pm)
PRICE PER PERSON:550,000 VND
Inclusions: A/C transportation, English speaking tour guide, entrance fees, mineral water (01 bottles/day tour), wet tissue.
Exclusions: Personal expenses, all services not mentioned above, tips for driver and tour guide.
- Operate: Daily
- During: 4 hours
- Pick up & drop off: at the hotel that is located in District 1
- Starting time: 13:30 – 14:00 (please available at the lobby of hotel at 13:30AM)
Choose more tour program you may interest…
Please fill the form then submit your request!
Our team will reply to confirm your email in soonest.
Urgent contact us at WhatsApp +84 963 404 488
Nha Trang Private Car Transfer Service Product information provides:
Please, contact our team for the next bookings in other cities in Vietnam, you will get a 5% discount now!
- Danang to Hue by Private Car
- Danang to My Son by private car
- Private Car From Danang to Nha Trang
- Private Car From Danang to Phong Nha
- Nha Trang Airport Transfer service
- Nha Trang to Mui Ne by Private car
- Nha Trang to Da lat by Private car
- Nha Trang to Ho Chi Minh Private car
- Nha Trang to Phan Rang by Private car
- Nha Trang to Hoi An by Private Car
Da Lat private car Transfer service
- Da lat to Mui Ne by private car
- Dalat to Nha Trang by private car
- Da Lat to Ho Chi Minh by Private Car
Ho Chi Minh Private Car Transfer Service
- Ho Chi Minh private car Transfer
- Ho Chi Minh to Nha Trang by private car
- Ho Chi Minh to Cu Chi Tay Ninh by private car
- Ho Chi Minh to can Tho by private car
- Ho Chi Minh to Mui ne by Private car
- Ho Chi Minh to Da lat by Private Car
- Private car Ha Noi to Ninh Binh
- Private car Ha Noi to Ha Long
- Private car Ha Noi to Mai Chau
- Private car Ha Noi to Lao Cai, Sa Pa
Mui Ne Private Car Transfer Service
- Mui Ne Car Transfers
- Mui Ne to Nha Trang by Private car
- Mui Ne to Sai Gon by Private Car
- Muine to Dalat by Private car