CAPITAL HANOI DAY TOUR
The colonial capital city Hanoi is a unique Asian city with tree-lined boulevards, French colonial architecture, peaceful lakes, and oriental pagodas and temples dating back a thousand years ago.
This full-day city tour will take you to visit the most interesting tourist sites in Hanoi. Let’s experience the essential Hanoi day tour attractions where you can immerse in the historic and cultural space of the city which is now more modern.
Hop-on hop-off at major attractions in Hanoi including Tran Quoc Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Complex, Temple of Literature, and Museum of Ethnology, you will have a chance to discover Hanoi in a full-day tour with all iconic landmarks.
ITINERARY OF HANOI ATTRACTIONS
• 8:00-8:30: Pick up at your hotel. Transfer to visit the following attractions.
• Ho Chi Minh Complex: Beginning your day by visiting the Uncle Ho’s resting place, completed in 1975, the complex includes, the Presidential Palace, House-on-Stilts, and the Ho Chi Minh Museum.
At first, you enter to visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum where putting Uncle Ho’s body, then having around to look at the rest points.
You will hear stories about the man who led Vietnam’s campaign for independence from French colonial and his frugal daily life. During the year the mausoleum is closed for a month for preserving and sprucing Uncle Ho up.
• The Temple of Literature: the next point of the Hanoi tour is the Temple of Literature which is originally built as a temple to Confucius, this is also the site of Vietnam’s first University dating back to 1070.
The whole temple lies in a straight pathway so it’s quite easy for you to visit. Inside the temple are the stone steles mounted on the backs of turtles, inscribed with names of Vietnam best scholars a long time ago between 1484 & 1780.
The temple highlights the importance of education that Vietnamese society places in the past until now as well as Vietnamese well-preserved architecture.
• After visiting these two attractions, you have lunch at a traditional local Vietnamese “Pho” Restaurant. Pho or rice noodle is very popular with Hanoians, now it gradually becomes a specialty of Hanoi
that you should try one time when coming to Hanoi because of its savory flavor between broth, beef, or chicken, spices and noodle. All mix together creating a delicious dish that suitable for both three meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner).
In the afternoon, the tour continues with the Museum of Ethnology which is widely acknowledged as the best in the country and has an extensive display dedicated to Vietnam’s 54 Ethnic minority peoples.
As well as the comprehensive array of exhibits inside, there are also traditional tribal houses reconstructed within the ground and many traditional activities that you can take part in.
• Continue to visit Tran Quoc pagoda (means “Stabilizing the Nation”), the oldest pagoda constructed in the sixth century in the Westlake and also a famous attraction for pilgrims.
Walking around Westlake before going back to your hotel. You can try Westlake ice cream or shrimp cake at Thanh Nien street which looks like a bridge split Truc Bach lake and Westlake.
On the way back to the hotel stopping at Dong Xuan market and walking along colorful Hang Ma (Paper Offerings) street which is also known for its tube and gable-roofed houses which are typical of Hanoi. Drop off at your hotel. The tour ends at about 16:00 – 16h30.
• Request for Thuy Le Zoo instead of Tran Quoc pagoda is always accepted when you traveling with children.
PRICE PER PERSON: 990,000 VND
• English speaking guide
• Entrance fees.
• Mineral water.
• Personal expenses
Choose more tour program you may interest…
Please fill the form then submit your request!
Our team will reply to confirm your email in soonest.
Urgent contact us at whatsapp +84 963 40 44 88
Nha Trang Private Car Transfer Service Product information provides:
Please, contact our team for the next bookings in other cities in Vietnam, you will get a 5% discount now!
- Danang to Hue by Private Car
- Danang to My Son by private car
- Private Car From Danang to Nha Trang
- Private Car From Danang to Phong Nha
- Nha Trang Airport Transfer service
- Nha Trang to Mui Ne by Private car
- Nha Trang to Da lat by Private car
- Nha Trang to Ho Chi Minh Private car
- Nha Trang to Phan Rang by Private car
- Nha Trang to Hoi An by Private Car
Da Lat private car Transfer service
- Da lat to Mui Ne by private car
- Dalat to Nha Trang by private car
- Da Lat to Ho Chi Minh by Private Car
Ho Chi Minh Private Car Transfer Service
- Ho Chi Minh private car Transfer
- Ho Chi Minh to Nha Trang by private car
- Ho Chi Minh to Cu Chi Tay Ninh by private car
- Ho Chi Minh to can Tho by private car
- Ho Chi Minh to Mui ne by Private car
- Ho Chi Minh to Da lat by Private Car
- Private car Ha Noi to Ninh Binh
- Private car Ha Noi to Ha Long
- Private car Ha Noi to Mai Chau
- Private car Ha Noi to Lao Cai, Sa Pa
Mui Ne Private Car Transfer Service
- Mui Ne Car Transfers
- Mui Ne to Nha Trang by Private car
- Mui Ne to Sai Gon by Private Car
- Muine to Dalat by Private car