After doing a day tour Hoi An to Hue by private car, Nha Trang Private Car suggest you joining in Hue small group tour for the next day to experience at Cultural Hue city. Hue deluxe group tour 1 day – maximum 8 travelers on minivan – some time, you will get upgrade service to private tour. It offers you a visit with dragon boat trip on Perfume River to Thien Mu Pagoda. We also visit Dong Ba Market not for shopping but for seeing the daily activity local people. Beside that this tour brings you to Imperial Citadel – Where the Nguyen’s Dynasty ruled the country between 1802 to 1945. Last visiting of the Royal tomb of Minh Mang and Khai Dinh. This will give you a deep understanding about King’s philosophy of geomancy and how this affected royal life.
8:00-8:15 Pick up from your hotel in Hue, the former imperial capital of Vietnam. Take a boat trip on the romantically named Perfume River visits Hue’s best-known religious sites, Dong Ba Market – see the local daily life, Thien Mu Pagoda – the oldest pagoda in the town. Then continue to discover Imperial Citadel from where the Nguyen’s Dynasty ruled between 1802 and 1945 including Flag Tower, Noon Gate, Nine Dynastic Urns, Nine Holy Cannons, Thai Hoa Palace, and Forbidden Purple City. Have Vietnamese lunch set menu at local restaurant.
The afternoon continues with a visit to the elaborate tombs of emperors Minh Mang & Khai Dinh. This guided tour gives you a deep understanding about King’s philosophy of geomancy and how this affected royal life. 16:30 End trip at your hotel.
PRICE PER PERSON: VND 860,000
- Thien Mu pagoda It’s one of the most atmospheric and picturesque places in the former imperial capital. Listening legend story about Thien Mu pagoda. What does Thien Mu mean?
- Dong Ba Market to see the daily life of local people
- Imperial Citadel – The home of Vietnam’s last royal dynasty, the Nguyen Dynasty (1802 – 1945). That is the outstanding Hue city Tours.
- Hue Royal Antiques Museum – A collection of ornaments from the Nguyen dynasty
- Khai Dinh King’s Tomb – a blend of Western and Eastern architecture.
- Minh Mang King’s Tom – one is impressed by the majesty and symmetry of the
architectural constructions. Learn more about the Royal’s life, and Vietnam’s conception of death
- Enjoy a local lunch of typical Vietnamese cuisine
Entrance fee: Imperial Citadel: 150,000vnd ; Minh Mang Tomb: 100,000vnd ; Khai Dinh Tomb: 100,000vnd.
Inclusion: English speaking tour guide, A/C minivan – 16 seaters van, all entrance fees of sightseeing, dragon boat trip, Vietnamese lunch set menu, mineral water.
Exclusion: Personal expense, gratuities for tour guide and driver.
More tour you may interest:
Book now! No need deposit, pay after end trip!