Halong overnight on Oriental Sails Cruise
It’s so confusing to choose the best cruise trip for Halong Bay. With our experience in Halong Bay Cruise, we highly suggest traveling with Oriental Sails Cruise for your Halong Bay trip.
Explore Halong Bay on Oriental Sails – a Halong cruise vessel featuring 18 deluxe cabins and one featuring 8 deluxe cabins furnished in classic Vietnamese style.
This 2 days cruise into the legendary Halong Bay and a part of Bai Tu Long Bay includes various activities that will indeed provide a truly unique experience. It’s all terrific!
DAY 1: HANOI – BAI TU LONG BAY (L, D)
08:00 – 08:30: Nhatrang Private Car’s tour guide and driver will pick-up at the hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Hong Gai Tourist Wharf. Check-in Oriental Sails at private waiting hall – The OS Lounge.
12:30 – 13:00: Welcome and embark on Oriental Sails Cruise followed by cruise briefing.
13:00 – 15:30: Savor a delectable lunch as Oriental Sails cruises further along with the limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay.
15:30 – 16:30: You are free to choose one of the below options:
Option 1: Fishing village visit
Those are interested in local daily life: Take a bamboo rowing boat trip (around 45 minutes) around Vung Vieng fishing village – one of the largest fishing villages in Halong Bay to see the life of local fishermen. The village is set in a closed lagoon, surrounded by mountains, excellent settings for some good photos.
Option 2: Beach and kayaking
For those who like some water activities and beach. The tender shall take you to Ban Chan beach, where you can enjoy yourself on the beach, swimming or playing volleyball…, or try your hands in some kayaking in the magnificent setting for Halong Bay.
16:30 – 17:30: Return to Oriental Sails Cruise and have a bath then relax as the sun starts to set.
17:30-19:00: Enjoy the Happy Hour at the bar and on the sun deck and take part in our cooking class with Oriental Sails Chef.
19:00: Dinner is served. Socialize and share your trip experience with other guests, night squid fishing, or just laze around. Singing and dancing activities are available until
22:00. Overnight on board at Cong Do Area.
DAY 2: BAI TU LONG – HANOI (B, L)
06:30 – 07:00: Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck.
07:00 – 09:00: Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while cruising toward Thien Canh Son Cave.
09:00 – 09:30: Visit Thien Canh Son Cave – the medium size and less visited cave in Bai Tu Long Bay.
09:30 – 10:00: Check-out room. Luggage can be delivered to the reception area.
10:00 – 11:00: Head back to the Harbor. Have early lunch on board. Disembark Oriental Sails Cruise at around 12:00.
12:00 – 16:30: Transfer back to Hanoi and the trip finishes at the hotel around 16:30.
PRICE PER PERSON: 2,530,000 VND
Children from 01 to 05 years old are FOC, sharing room with parent(s).
Children from 6 to 11 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parent(s).
Ages of children are counted based on year of birth.
Opposite rooms, side-by-side rooms, extra mattresses (maximum 01 mattress/ 01 room) are available on request.
+ Waiting room at Hon Gai Tourist Wharf
+ Meals as mentioned Hon Gai Tourist Wharf
+ Accommodation on board (twin/ double basis)
+ English speaking tour guide
+ Tai Chi exercise
+ Cooking class
+ Internet on boat (Table computer with 3G connection)
+ Entrance fees
+ Kayaking with a guide or a Rowing boat trip with a local rower
+ Welcome drink, fresh fruit
+ Complimentary: a bottle water/ person in bus and in room
+ Pick-up and transfer by private A/C vehicle or shuttle bus
+ Personal expenses
– What to bring: Original passport, swimming suites, sunglasses, insect repellent, credit card or cash
– Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
– Passenger’s passport is required to bring along the trip for overnight registration
– Passenger’s personal information is required to send to reservation before departure
– The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions without prior notice.
– Promotion might be applied, inclusions and exclusions might be changed – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
– For safety reasons, these below passengers are not highly recommended to do overnight cruise in Halong Bay:
+ Person with disability: a physical or sensory Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
+ Person who is older than 80
+ Person who is overweight (>120kg)
NhaTrang Private Car offers many highlights Hanoi deluxe group day tour as below:
Please fill the form then submit your request!
Our team will reply to confirm your email in soonest.
Urgent contact us at whatsapp +84 963 40 44 88
Nha Trang Private Car Transfer Service Product information provides:
Please, contact our team for the next bookings in other cities in Vietnam, you will get a 5% discount now!
- Danang to Hue by Private Car
- Danang to My Son by private car
- Private Car From Danang to Nha Trang
- Private Car From Danang to Phong Nha
- Nha Trang Airport Transfer service
- Nha Trang to Mui Ne by Private car
- Nha Trang to Da lat by Private car
- Nha Trang to Ho Chi Minh Private car
- Nha Trang to Phan Rang by Private car
- Nha Trang to Hoi An by Private Car
Da Lat private car Transfer service
- Da lat to Mui Ne by private car
- Dalat to Nha Trang by private car
- Da Lat to Ho Chi Minh by Private Car
Ho Chi Minh Private Car Transfer Service
- Ho Chi Minh private car Transfer
- Ho Chi Minh to Nha Trang by private car
- Ho Chi Minh to Cu Chi Tay Ninh by private car
- Ho Chi Minh to can Tho by private car
- Ho Chi Minh to Mui ne by Private car
- Ho Chi Minh to Da lat by Private Car
- Private car Ha Noi to Ninh Binh
- Private car Ha Noi to Ha Long
- Private car Ha Noi to Mai Chau
- Private car Ha Noi to Lao Cai, Sa Pa
Mui Ne Private Car Transfer Service
- Mui Ne Car Transfers
- Mui Ne to Nha Trang by Private car
- Mui Ne to Sai Gon by Private Car
- Muine to Dalat by Private car