DMZ FULL DAY TOUR
DMZ full day tour is absolutely fit with travelers who are interested in Viet Nam War History. DMZ full day tour will recreate a true history of Viet Nam war.
Such areas as Khe Sanh, Con Tien, Hamburger Hill…, DMZ are forever etched into the minds of the soldiers who fought there and survived.
The DMZ lay at the 17th parallel and was created by an agreement known as the Geneva Agreement. In reality, the DMZ extended 10 km on either side of the Ben Hai River and ran west to east from the Laotian border to the South China Sea.
The North Vietnamese Army breach the DMZ when they constructed the Ho Chi Minh Trail. That allowed for the transport of troops and supplies to the National Liberation Front in the south.
The U.S, in an attempt to stop the flow of troops and supplies, built a series of fire bases including Camp Carroll, Fuller, The Rockpile, Con Tien, Khe Sanh Combat Base, Lang Vei Special Forces Camp…. along Route 9, about six miles south of and parallel to the DMZ.
That series of bases became known as the “McNamara Line,” so named for Robert S. McNamara”, then U.S. secretary of defense. Some of the war’s fiercest fighting and bloodiest battles occurred along that line.
In the morning, 7:30 am, Nha rang Private Car tour guide meet you at your hotel in Hue city. Head to the north on Highway One toward Dong Ha, stop at sites along the way, such as Highway of Horror, Quang Tri Citadel, the Ai Tu Airfield.
Continue to Dong Ha, the former headquarters of the elements of the U.S Marines, head west on Route 9. The first stop is the Rock pile, a look-out of the U.S Marine Corps, visit Van Kieu ethnic minority’s people in the Central of Vietnam. Continue to Khe Sanh village, visit Khe Sanh Combat Base.
Have lunch in Dong Ha. After lunch, head north to visit the Hien Luong Bridge over the Ben Hai River at the middle of the DMZ (Demilitarized Zone), the river that was the only true physical demarcation between North and South Vietnam. Continue to Vinh Moc tunnels, the refuge of some 400 North Vietnamese inhabitants during the bombing operation “Rolling Thunder “. Back to Hue. 18:30 arrival at the hotel. End of the trip.
PRICE PER PERSON – DMZ FULL DAY TOUR (1 = 1,000VND)
Inclusions: A/C private car, Entrance fees, English speaking guide, Lunch.
Exclusions: Insurance, Personal expenses, Gratuities tip.
Please fill the form then submit your request!
Our team will reply to confirm your email in soonest.
Urgent contact us at whatsapp +84 963 40 44 88
Nha Trang Private Car Transfer Service Product information provides:
Please, contact our team for the next bookings in other cities in Vietnam, you will get a 5% discount now!
- Danang to Hue by Private Car
- Danang to My Son by private car
- Private Car From Danang to Nha Trang
- Private Car From Danang to Phong Nha
- Nha Trang Airport Transfer service
- Nha Trang to Mui Ne by Private car
- Nha Trang to Da lat by Private car
- Nha Trang to Ho Chi Minh Private car
- Nha Trang to Phan Rang by Private car
- Nha Trang to Hoi An by Private Car
Da Lat private car Transfer service
- Da lat to Mui Ne by private car
- Dalat to Nha Trang by private car
- Da Lat to Ho Chi Minh by Private Car
Ho Chi Minh Private Car Transfer Service
- Ho Chi Minh private car Transfer
- Ho Chi Minh to Nha Trang by private car
- Ho Chi Minh to Cu Chi Tay Ninh by private car
- Ho Chi Minh to can Tho by private car
- Ho Chi Minh to Mui ne by Private car
- Ho Chi Minh to Da lat by Private Car
- Private car Ha Noi to Ninh Binh
- Private car Ha Noi to Ha Long
- Private car Ha Noi to Mai Chau
- Private car Ha Noi to Lao Cai, Sa Pa
Mui Ne Private Car Transfer Service
- Mui Ne Car Transfers
- Mui Ne to Nha Trang by Private car
- Mui Ne to Sai Gon by Private Car
- Muine to Dalat by Private car